The fastest, easiest, most convenient way to publish your game is to publish it live on playcanvas.com.
To publish you will need to have at least one scene in your project. Then you can follow these steps:
- In your project dashboard, select the 'PUBLISH' tab.
- Click the PUBLISH button
- Enter a name for your app.
- Select the Scenes you want to include in your app from the list. Notice that the Primary Scene (the one with the blue banner icon), is always included in your app and it will be the first scene loaded when your app is launched.
- Click 'PUBLISH NOW'
- You will see a new app created in the PUBLISH tab. Wait until it finishes processing.
- Your web app is now live! Feel free to tweet it and share to Facebook right from the published URL.
In this page you can also set the Primary App for your project, by clicking on the banner icon on the left of each app. This will be the app that users play when they click on the PLAY button in the Dashboard Header.